HTFX (EU) is a non-dealing desk broker and operates only on a Straight Through Process (STP) basis. This means that we do not trade against, or take the other side of its clients’ positions, or gains if its clients lose.
Trade with the most trusted CFD brokerGet Started
Trade both major and minor pairs, as well as certain exotic pairs.
Trade global benchmark products and take advantage of tight bid/ask spreads.
Trade gold, silver or platinum CFDs without the need to buy physical metals.
HTFX (EU) is Regulated by CySEC and licensed to provide its services in multiple EU countries.
Powerful and efficient technologies are at the heart of our business.
A wide spectrum of mainstream CFD products (Currency Pairs, Indices & Commodities) from global markets.
Negative balance protection ensures that your account will never go below zero, the feature is offered at no additional cost.
Benefit from regulatory compliance, advanced technology, and a diverse range of tradable assets. Whether you're new or experienced, our client-centric approach will empower your trading journey. Join us for a secure and transparent trading experience.
After your registration a demo account is automatically created, If you’d like to test out a trading strategy with virtual money.
Find the answers of the most popular questions
A trading account can take up to 1 working day to be approved and opened once the client has successfully completed the registration process.
We require copy proof of identity and proof of residence:
• For proof of identity, we require a passport or national identity card or other document issued by an independent and reliable source that carries your photo. The photo, signature, issue & expiry dates, personal details including serial number must be clearly visible.
• For proof of address, we require a recent utility bill (Water/Electricity bill) or a recent bank statement dated within the last six months.
To be able to open a professional account with a leverage of 1:100, two out of three conditions must be met.
(1) You have carried out transactions, in significant size, on the relevant market at an average frequency of 10 per quarter over the previous 4 quarters.
(2) The size of your financial instrument portfolio, including cash deposits AND financial instruments, exceeds EUR 500,000.
(3) You work or have worked in the financial sector for at least one year in a professional position, which requires knowledge of the transaction or services envisaged.
You can reset the password of your account by clicking Forgot Password button at login page. For further assistance, please contact our Customer Support online or by email at email@example.com
HTFX (EU) Ltd is a Cyprus Investment Firm incorporated under the laws of Cyprus, with registration number HE 348087 and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 332/17.